Wednesday, December 13, 2006

HOE HOE HOE...


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting



Ashley's Xmas List!

I haven’t made a Christmas List for YEARS, but this year I decided to in fear that Coco will give me a 2 gallon bottle of Bacardi Gold. (love you girl). So here it is..my list for ’06.

1. A life-changing gift to a family in an impoverished country.
This is the season to GIVE…especially in the times we live in today. There is an organization called World Vision Gifts that lets you choose the gift (education, Aids care, shelter, seeds for crops…almost anything!) you would like to donate money for in the person’s honor. The Org. then sends the item you paid for to the country in most need. For my man’s birthday, I donated money for a bed for a child in South America in his name and honor. Trust me, this type of gift is the best feeling in the world to give…and it truly makes a difference….can we stop with the dunks, printed hoodies and grills for a minute?…this MATTERS.
www.worldvisiongifts.com

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Okay, now I have a little list of things for myself=)

2. Knock-offs galore…
Gucci, Chanel, etc. These can fool practically anyone and they’re mad cheap. Ebay, downtown L.A….they’re pretty easy to find.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




3. Hello Kitty:
Charms, bracelets, wallets, picture frames, t-shirts, I love it all.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




4. Perfume:
Anything that smells AMAZING.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




5. And lastly, my favorite: Clothes or Kicks.
Vintage and H&M are a few favorites. Gift certificates are always nice=).

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting