Tuesday, January 16, 2007

FYI : Never wear heels to the SWAPMEET HOE!

Recuperating from Saturday night?... Too bad! I woke up at 9 a.m. sharp to finally head down to my favorite Swap meet in Pasadena. The Rose Bowl to be exact! 2,000 vendors, bomb food and anything your little heart desires. Every second Sunday of each month, everyone from LA comes here to really hunt for furniture, toys, records, and of course vintage clothes. It's $7.00 bucks to get in and I suggest to go early cause the good shit always run out! Bring kicks or flat boots cause your puppies get tired from walking around the huge stadium parking lot. I only spent about $100.00 but found amazing things.. dresses, records, and snake skin ankle boots! I def def recommend shopping here on a beautiful L.A. Sunday...




Yuppp


He was cool, I wanted to steal his little bike though.


Crunchy Churro's and Frozen Lemonade make me happy.


Vintage gucci, Lv, Chanel galore..... majority are overpriced... I got mine for $5 bucks.


Paradiseeee


300 vendors of vintage dresses, bags, shoes. Overpriced..but some are worth it!


Old school vans $19.00


$99 cent pins.. hollerr

Cat clock..always wanted one of these, but I didn't trust that it worked properly.



1918 Singer Sewing Machine..I would love to sew with that amazing bad boy..

Coppped this old MJ concert crop top tee for $50.00...bargained it for $20.00

The best place to go record diggin.

HA! Men wish... we fed them fruit!... 1951 Living Magazine


An advertisement for Tampax Pads from a 1934 McCalls Magazine..thank god for tampons ladies..lol

Early 70's Asian fighter bitches.
Ashley's ass came late..while the vendors started to pack up and go home :( ..But we bargained for a vintage Louis Vuitton bag.. $47.00


hmm... if you can set your alarm clock... do the damn thing.
Go to Pasadena.com for information.
5am - 7am - 20$ people are at the swapmeet with flashlights
9am-3pm - 7 bucks!

ok guys ...hope enjoyed our little blog.
CIAO! laura...