Sunday, February 25, 2007

BB$ Top Spring Looks '06-'07

MMM...Spring: The grass is greener, weather is warmer and (my favorite) the skirts are shorter! I'm definitely not the trend-obsessed, shallow brained fashionista, but I can't help obsessing over Spring eye candy. Check out our BB$ faves, from Spring '06 to upcoming Spring '07:


We adore Lanvin for this Aqua spiked heel. Getting high never felt so good (that was bad, I know).


Ralph Lauren: Short Shorts and Stripped Tank, classic California girl look.


Gucci: Snake skin-inspired purple heel. My panties were officially in a twist.


Alexander McQueen: Unreal aesthetic? Yes. Visually AMAZING? Yes. I think we've since learned it's all about the REAL WOMAN.

...Which leads me to Spring '07...


Chanel: The pinup girl...curvier, sexier, and less of the Kate Moss cracked-out appeal. Thank you, Chanel.


Unique: Get ready ya'll...the 1988 zipper dress in back.



Christian Lacroix: Plunged Neckline baby doll dress. Is it just me or is Fafi becoming personified?


DKNY: Sequined Jersey. Did I just say that? Who'd have thought a "sequined jersey" would ever look this good.

X and O...A$hley