Friday, March 09, 2007

Goodbye Winter Hello Spring

L.A. certainly has it's perks, you can drive 45 minutes west to Venice beach or drive an hour and a half East towards the snowy mountains. Weird, but very normal due to the fact that Los Angles has amazing weather all year round, plus global warming is in effect too :( I went up to Mountain High in Wrightwood on Tuesday for a quick last minute run before all the snow turned into water. A 5-year season veteran and I was still anxious/nervous to hit up the rails and boxes. I had a strong reminiscent feeling when I got on the lifts, because I spent my whole 2005 winter on that mountain.
Next season it's on.



The Roller Box
Broke that thumb nail! Not due to snowboarding.





Hotties.




I hit up the long Box but jumped off in the middle! lol


blang blang.. LAURA