Thursday, October 05, 2006

D2 got me shakin in my knickers.

A bored brownbabie...
Dsquared2 - Dan & Dean do not get enough praise for their work, as for me I worship them! I get extremely bored while working so I browse the new lines from my fav desginers. I'm currently interning for the Miss Sixty showroom in downtown Los Angeles, everyday models and buyers roll in to see the new spring/summer for 07'. We carry amazing pieces, overall wide legs trousers, and western denim body suits that I can't wait to rock them with knee-high boots & a fedora...Anyway I get my inspiration for sewing some of my pieces from chicks on the street, to crack-heads always bugging me for change on Santee st, or from Dean & Dan....love it I want it..sigh. I'm just lovin their spring/summer 07' ready-to-wear, bold rich colors and a sporty resort style im feeling for spring. BLAM!!









Laura BB$